Please join us to celebrate the launch of a new medical program for homeless and unstably housed persons living with HIV in San Francisco: POP-UP.
The celebration will include special guests:
- Grant Colfax, MD (Director, SFDPH)
- Susan Ehrlich, MD (CEO, ZSFG)
- Diane Havlir, MD (Co-Founder, Getting to Zero SF)
- Monica Gandhi, MD (Medical Director, Ward 86/POP-UP)
- Rafael Mandelman (Supervisor, SF District 8)
- and a Patient Perspective
This will be a great opportunity to celebrate our evolving efforts to address health disparities in San Francisco. We would be honored to have you join us.
Limited space. Register today!